Anti Freeze leakage

i have 1991 Ford Aerostar . It is about 96k miles. Recently i noticed , as soon as i stop my car lots of antifreeze leaks unto ground. there are two leaks . One is a drizzle coming straight down from the radiator. Another one is big one coming from the back side.

can some one give me advice what to do

Reply to
CSUIDL PROGRAMMEr

"CSUIDL PROGRAMMEr" wrote

I know it may sound totally outrageous, but... replace the leaking radiator?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Ford had a lot of trouble with some models in the Aerostar series. I dont know if yours is one of them. If you know the radiator is a problem, take it out and have it repaired or replace it.

The leak down the backside of the engine could be a Welch (freeze) plug that has rusted through, a leaking hose, a leaky gasket, etc. Often you can find these easily with a telescoping mirror (that you can buy at an auto parts place for a couple of bucks). Once you locallize the leak it will be a lot easier to decide how to handle it.

Reply to
hls