2000 Automatic Camaro Higher RPMs

When I usually drive my car the rpms are at 1 1/2. I just had my fuel filter changed and the lines cleaned out two days ago. Now the car is running at higher rpms like 2 and 2 1/2. Could the fuel system have something to do with it? Or should I contact the guys who rebuilt my tranny in January? Thanks!

Reply to
Anne

I assume you mean at a given speed? The fuel filter isn't going to do this, but the transmission certainly can.

Reply to
JimV