96 Explorer hreating solved-well sort of

Turns out my previous post was the thermostat. It throws out hot air now. But the temp guage still won't move. That it would require more diagnostic problem solving. I didn't have enough money at the time to fix that. Any ideas on why the guage won't function? Some type of sending unit? thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruceeeee