Is Chrysler a lost cause?

................. NO !!!!!!!!!!

Chrysler IS NOT.......a lost cause.....

WEBTV.....on the other hand......well.......

~:~ MarshMonster ~takes a toke off'n his dooby~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I also own and use my Velocity Micro desktop computer.But I don't drag it around in the mud.Thank you for your comment anyway.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Does that mean you drag your TV around in the mud?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

First car I ever owned was a 1950 Dodge car.Currently, I own a big old long body 1978 Dodge van and a big old 1983 Dodge RV van.And also my

1914 Ford Model T Runabout Roadster car and my 1948 Willys Jeep and my made in Germany Hercules Moped.It has sixteen original miles on it and it has bicycle pedals on it too.
I have owned more old secondhand cars and trucks and vans before than you can shake a stick at. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

WebTV is wide open.Anything goes.And I am just the goer to go to ''them naughty places'' too. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin