A new registry for stolen cars

If you have had a vehicle stolen or know someone whose has, this will be of interest to you. I am writing to let you know about iAUTOdb.com (The Internet Auto Database) which is a FREE online service for registering your stolen vehicle. In addition to the stolen vehicle registry, iAUTODB.com also offers a classifieds section for buying and selling vehicles and accessories. This site is modeled after icameradb.com formerly known as registeryourcamera.com which is for photographers and has been mentioned in several major publications as a way of trying to locate stolen photographic gear. To see what iAUTOdb.com could potentially look like when it is in full swing, visit and browse

Our apologies if you consider this spam, but we are just trying to get the word out.

Thanks

Reply to
Jorge Torralba