car stumbles going around corners but no MIL

For about a year now, the car stumbles when going around corners, where I can't figure out what the stumbling is due to.
It didn't used to be so consistent but it's getting worse over time so now
it's finally noticeable that it's the turns and not something else that makes it stumble for a split second.
What should I look for to see why an engine stumbles momentarily around corners, but doesn't set the CEL or any pending OBD codes?

does it do it differently depending on which direction you are turning? KB

If it's a Studebaker, check to see there's no junk at the bottom of the carb. It fills up, and even a small sway to the side causes the fuel to slosh from side to side and you get brief fuel starvation. --scott

On 3/29/2018 1:32 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:

Same for Corvairs. The fix is to re mount the carbs 90 degrees off so they don't slosh/starve in turns:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/4carbs.jpg
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Yeah, that was an even worse design.
I've seen all kinds of weird things. Chrysler Laser (but for some reason not the Dodge Daytona) used to break the right front engine mount all the time, and when the engine shifted on acceleration into a left turn it closed down the throttle as everything moved around.
Also seen really bizarre problems caused by missing engine ground straps. Runs great when the engine's in one position, but shift it a quarter of an inch and whatever it was grounding through isn't touching anymore. --scott

On 29 Mar 2018 14:32:33 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

If it's a Studebaker, sell it to someone who can take care of an antique and buy a real car.
Scott Dorsey wrote: "If it's a Studebaker, check to see there's no junk at the bottom of the carb. It fills up, and even a small sway to the side causes the fuel to slosh from side to side and you get brief fuel starvation. "
--scott -- "
^Nailed it!!^
Who'd a thunk that for more than half of the last century most of us drove around with miniature versions of the standard gravity- fed household TOILET BOWL beneath our hoods? lolol
On 3/29/2018 2:09 PM, Bob J Jones wrote:

If you have a carburetor and take a corner really hard the gas can slosh to one side and cause a stumble. Airplanes had to have the right setup in order to fly inverted.
Of course, I'm making wild assumptions since you gave no other details.