China Auto,Mini Bus,City Bus,CNG Bus,Tourist Bus,Light Truck,Heavy Truck,Pickup Truck,Dump Truck,Mini Vehicles,Special Auto,Auto Seat,Auto Lamp,Auto Spare Parts

We, Nanjing Dongyu Auto Group Import & Export Company Limited

was established and held by NanjingDongyu Auto Group Co., Ltd. which possesses 4 vehicle production basesand 5 auto accessory factories, it mainly specialize in mediumheavy-duty trucks, light trucks, buses, special cars and automobilefittings, etc.

Our company has established good & long-term business relationship with many of Vehicle manufactures in China. All these manufacturers have had complete Quality Controlling and Spare Parts Supplying system already. Even that we have been the Exclusive Exporting Agencys for most of them.

Our main exporting lines are as follows: Minibuses(19-30 seats),City Buses(30-180 seats), Tourist Buses(30-63 seats), Light Trucks, Heavy Trucks, Pickups, Mini vehicles, Special autos, Seats, lamps and all other Spare Parts for them. On the basis of "High Quality, Competitive Prices and Reasonable Service", our Vehicles are being well sold in many countries of South Asia, Mid-East Area and Africa, and especially in UK and European countries our light trucks have wide market owned. At present, we are expecting more and more Powerful distributors to open for us more and more Doors to world wide.

Nanjing Dongyu Auto Group Import&Export Co.,Ltd. Address: 151 Sanpailou Street Nanjing China Tel: 0086-25-83475567 0086-25-83478683-394 Fax: 0086-25-83478532 Website:

sinobus

I like the 180 passenger articulating transit bus. Too bad they don't post some kind of price. I realize that prices of these products are negotiated on an individual basis, but they could at least price out some of the parts like wheel covers. They must feel that members of this newsgroup have buying influence.

Reply to
Al Bundy