Damper tester ELKON L 10 - documentation

I've got a non functional on car damper tester ELKON L 100 made by Hiradastehnikai Gepgyar / Budapest back in1987. Is there somebody witch have documentation of these instrument? I need at least wiring diagram but I would appreciated and other technical information.

ing.Franjo Pavlovic Hegedusiceva 2

51000 Rijeka CROATIA / EUROPE Tel: + 385 51 641459
Reply to
franky