Daniel Stern was right again...

If the area behind the bulb isn't shiny you could try spraying it with chrome spray or something. Should increase the amount of light shining through the taillight.

LOL. I've never had any problems with the white front turn signals on my Camaro. If people see something flashing they'll figure out what it is.

Ulf

Reply to
Ulf

Well, you already have a fairly healthy dislike for the particular individual and Mopar magazine involved, but I'll let you figure it the rest of the way out.

Oh, great, just what we need...another halfassed article on how to do a halfassed retrofit.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Oh, say it aint so! I actually like the magazine and the individual much of the time, but sometimes I just wanna choke 'im. ;-)

And it didn't *need* to be. Given the magazine and the author (hint: my name is Earl), I was doubly appalled.

Reply to
Steve