Education in a/c repair

I have a basic understanding how the a/c systems work... I understand how the compressor works or condenser, etc.

What I am looking for is a set of practical instructions on how to discharge, replace failed components and recharge system properly. Adding correct levels of oils, etc.

Do you know any good book dedicated to this subject ? Any website with practical information on A/C repair ? Where to get replacement parts for a/c systems ?

Reply to
Pszemol

Shep

looks good, I will browse this website as a good way to start - thanks. anything more about the subject ?

Reply to
Pszemol

You might want to get EPA certified, it's easy.

John Kunkel