Ford 302 valve cover gaskets

I have grown sick of the aroma of oil on exhaust headers from my '86 Grand Marguis (5L SEFI). I am under the impression that I need to remove the upper intake manifold and throttle body assembly. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to disconnect the TV cable end. It seems to have a crimped slug on the end of it. Does anyone know a non-destructive method to disconnect it?

Reply to
Tim Miller