Ford hydrogen hybrid

I have read recent articles and press releases on Ford's new hydrogen (fuel cell) hybrid concept. Nothing I have read yet indicates how it stores the fuel. Does it use gaseous hydrogen under pressure, a hydride solid system- liquified hydrogen? The writeups also refer to a "miles per gallon". This implies a liquid fuel to me.

Reply to
stauffer