Ford PO171/174 Windstar (thanks)

Hello,

Just wanted to thank those that responded to my earlier post. Your guidance led me to a TSB (03-16-1) on the issue. Turns out, it most likely was a combination of winter fuel and 80 Degree days in November here in Fl.

While the codes were set, the MIL was not, so I think it was anomolous and we're watching to see if they fall out after the 40 drive cycles...

I can't imagine how many hundreds of dollars I would have spent if I'd simply taken it in to the dealer and asked them to "check it out"...

Thanks very much!

Powell

Reply to
Powell E. Barber