International Automotive Technicians' Network - Ever heard of it

Researching car repair places, have already looked for AAA approved and ASE technicians, have come across this organization - does anyone know anything about them, if they're reputable? Their website is

Rich N

"Rich N" wrote

I'm not a member, but I do browse the forums and discuss things with the members who get involved in the forums. From what I can see, the chances are quite a bit higher that you will find an honest, competent shop if you choose one that is a member of IATN.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai