LIncoln Mark V11 brakes

For a few years the brake lights on my 90 LIncoln Mark V11 would come on during very hot weather but it never affected the brake performance.
When it cooled off, they'd go off. They came on last week and I lost what seems like the power brakes. They are very cushiony and I have to press very hard to stop the car. They replaced the ABS unit with a mustang unit but it only slightly helped. The car is still undrivable safely. Any suggestions???? snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
a mustang does'nt use an anti-lock unit like a markVII a soft pedal is caused by lack of pressure. the anti-lock unit is mad up of several pieces. a master cylinder, a valve block, a accumulator, a pump, and a high pressure switch. it also has tw relays. a bad pressure switch or accumulator could cause thi problem. it could also be that one or both relays are no good > Anonymouswrote For a few years the brake lights on my 90 LIncoln Mark V11 woul com

performance
los
undrivabl