Disco 2 ABS braking system

The ABS braking system on my Disco II has stopped working.

I had minor intermittent problems with the system (very occasional failure) before the recall. They fitted some spacer thingys to the ABS unit and it seemed fine after that for about a year.

Then just lately, the intermittent problem recurred and became more frequent until it stopped altogether a few days ago.

What I am trying to determine is (a) whether this is just a one-off problem with my car or (b) is there a known failure point with Disco II ABS systems that I should know about.

Any advice is appreciated.

Steve W (in Aus)

Reply to
Steve/Aus