Looking for a brake booster bracket for a 60's a-body mopar!

Hi Guys; I'm looking to add power brakes to my old plymouth valiant, it's a 66, and I need the bracket that was on the a-body cars that held the booster on. All I need is the bracket that mounts to the firewall, and the rod that connects to the brake pedal, I was able to order a booster and a master cylinder from O'Reilly's.

Anybody got one they want to sell? I think it'll work off of any a-body up through 76 or so.

Thanks,

Ron Charlotte, NC

Reply to
Ron Lyons