Looking for..

Hi all, I am in need of parts of a power brake setup; specifically the mounting bracket(s). I have the booster and the monkey motion linkage but someone tossed or sold the two side brackets that mount the booster to the firewall. Please email me if you have them, Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Transtar60

You're in the same boat as a number of us poor hapless souls.

I have at least two boosters but no brackets save a booster (that is similar) and came off of a '61 Chev Biscayne wagon that has the bracket riveted on.

Wish I could help...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Sorry about not being clear... Lark 62-6 with drum brakes. Like I said, I have everything save for the two side brackets. StudebakerGeorge

Reply to
Studebaker George