low temps-low sulpher diesel

I'm sorry HLS, you have completley lost me.

Reply to
80 Knight

Since this thread started, the Subject was 'low temps-low sulpher diesel'

That spelling just started irking me. It wasnt you who started it, and I didnt mean to be pedantic about it, but it finally just got under my skin.

Reply to
<HLS

Sulfur=sulphur,check=cheque, center=centre,windscreen=windshield,bonnet=hood,fender=wing,boot=trunk,spanner= wrench,and so on,,,,, what's the difference? I sometimes email chat with a lady in England.Her British way of spelling some words/things certainly do not irk me. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Totally illiteracy would be spelling the word in such a way that you had no idea what word was meant.

This wass a sily speling mistacke. Biig deel.

People obviously knew what the OP meant.

People didn't bring up the fact that you used the wrong quotes (you should have used double quotes) or that the closing quotes belong outside the period ('sulphur.' instead of 'sulphur'.). When you are able to type without making any mistakes, please let us know.

There might even be someone who cares.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Were you the illiterate that posted it, Jeff?

Reply to
<HLS

Lol. Sorry 'bout that. I didn't even notice it. In the 7 or so newsgroups I post to, there are so many spelling mistakes I barley notice them anymore. I did change it this time though ;-)

Reply to
80 Knight

center=centre,windscreen=windshield,bonnet=hood,fender=wing,boot=trunk,spann er=

I dont object to the British variant, Cuhulin.

"Sulpher" is not either. It is incorrectly spelled in any language.

Reply to
<HLS

The OP is not me. However, neither I nor OP is illiterate.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Since you apparently know the OP, maybe you can counsel him on spelling.

Reply to
<HLS