makingmoney out of $6

[STEP 1] Send, though paypal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this - and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!! YOU ARE CREATING A SERVICE.

The email list:

#1) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

#2) snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

#3) snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au

#4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

#5) snipped-for-privacy@sc.rr.com

#6) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Subject of Payment: ***Email List*** Comments:

***PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.***

[STEP 2] Now take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) the put YOUR email address (the one used in your paypal account) as #6) on the list. **MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.**

Reply to
junemyr11

IN THE USA THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT LEGAL, YOU CRETIN!!!!!

Reply to
HLS

whats the most i can lose. $6.00. sounds fair enough. hey you send me $6.00 then I don't lose anything.

Reply to
boxing