Millon dollar EV supercar

Nice post, incredible car.

0-60 2.8 sec, 180 mph, 360 mi range... 1,088 hp, claims the mfr. 4 motors, each wheel. From croatia...

One motor per wheel gives any car absolute versatility. Theoretically, no mechanical steering linkage would be needed at all. I would think 10 hp per wheel would be adequate (beetle-style), but then I'd be short investors.... LOL

Reply to
Existential Angst