MINI or other brand

I'm looking to buy a new or late-model car with these features: 2-wheel drive manual shift hard top 2-door 4-cyl engine favorable differential ratio; i.e. near 4.8 or lower numbers for best fuel economy.

SUV styling is preferred, but I don't see any brands/models/styles at all which satisfy my druthers. The MINI comes closest.

Anyone have suggestions? I'd go to dealers to inquire, but live so far into the southwestern outback that a visit to any dealer would be hundreds of miles round trip. TIA for any info.

Reply to
Len Marsh

SUV styling...?

Are you gay or just a "go along with the crowd type man/boy/girl"?

A 4cyl with 2 doors and "SUV type styling"? Get a gripe, by a Corolla and suck it up.

The Samurai is off the market BTW.

Reply to
EatMe