Mopar 340 car for sale, CNY

For sale

1973 Plymouth scamp v 8 car with a/c power steering, Power disk brakes, Big bolt pattern, 340 engine from 1968 car, 904 trans. 340 engine, .030 over, X heads 2.02 intake, matching casting # from heads, intake, block. True ?68 engine. Just rebuilt by ASE master, auto instructor. Forged steel crank, rods and high comp pistons. MT Cam. Runs great. New headers and exhaust, short exh. 904 trans fresh rebuilt by master ASE instructor with all new clutches and bands. Has a leak in the pan but I can fix before you come get the car. New Water pump, alternator, starter, regulator, ignition module, mopar v-covers. New BR Goodrich radial tires and American racing wheels. Less than 5 miles New fr brakes and hoses. New year one floor pan, pass ft. Very nice little or no rust, very solid!!! This is not an upstate New York rust bucket Lots of extra stuff, trim and chrome is all good. NC car w/ clean title. Needs finishing, windshield to be drive, I have all the grill stuff and ft and rear bumpers. This is a project that is just been sitting for 3 years and I need to do some home repairs and could use the extra cash.

$5,500 or best offer, please no dreamers. Give me a shout, 315-283-7787

Reply to
t4613