two 73 Supers in FL

not ending until next week but since only starting at $1 is worth watching even with junk motors, the second is $600 with a junk motor, you decide

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

dammit why'd you tempt me? now I'm the high bidder... i don't have a place to put it... yet...

egory=6783

Reply to
VWGirl

Outbid you by a penny! ($20.01)

LOL ! ;) -George

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
still in primer

You do know that you are only bidding one the yellow one don't you. The other one is for sale for $600....

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
> dammit why'd you tempt me? now I'm the high bidder... i don't have aplace

(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

which one? If you're looking for a 73 super I have one I need to sell. It has new carpet, new aftermarket steering wheel, newer tires, new door panels (never installed), new empi shifter, single qp exhaust and original peashooter muffler minus tips, aftermarket weber 1 barrel carb and 34pict3 carb, 1600 rebuilt about 15000 miles ago, new procar seats, etc... I hate to let it go, as i've been around this bug it's entire life, but have other projects to do. Currently will not idle, suspect vacuum leak, have new boots and intake gaskets, just haven't installed them. Body in good shape with no major rust through that i've found, pan has what looks like a cut or tear on passenger side, but hasn't been a problem. I have a lot of money in this car, but would just like to see it driven and taken care of. I live just north of Tampa, Florida. Let me know if you are interested

Reply to
Elvis Presley

I am not in the market to buy a car of this value :( hope you find a good home for it!

Reply to
VWGirl

Thank you! I already have three (four maybe) cars lined up to purchase once i buy a house.... i need help

VWGirl

I've got a house ;-) lol

news: snipped-for-privacy@swfla.rr.com...> > Outbid you by a penny! ($20.01)> >

Just a few words about JaxRepo. I bought my bug from him. If you go to the beetle section of his web page The red w/ blue hood and fender is mine. The car was what he represented. What he said was wrong was wrong. What he said was right was right. It was what he didn't say that irked a bit.(said floor pans recently repaired. Found the repair to be a too thin piece of sheetmetal poor riveted/screwed onto the rotting original floor pan) Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my purchase but I would have liked to go to pick it up a little more prepared. When I got there none of the lights worked: headlights, turn signal, brake etc.) Since there where numerous open but new packages of bulbs in the passenger seat I assume he knew about the lights but never mentioned it. The car was listed as drivable, but the brakes barely worked (needed a new master cylinder Yes, I should have thoroughly inspected the car before bidding, no excuse except lack of time to get over to his lot when he was available. Call it an impulse bid. If I had the storage space I would probably bid on this newer offering AFTER I gave it a good look over.

Reply to
1974 Std Sunbug