More information Vibration not tires.

2002 La Saber 30K miles just aquired to me. Vibration in seat and arm rests at 70+ MPH. Took tires and rims from car that did not experience vibration and put them on my car. Vibration is still there. When I got the car the rear tires were cupped and all four were replaced. Don't know if the cupped tires were rotated to the back before I aquired the car. A GM TSB in Feb 04 has a description of a vibration in the seat. 99% of the TSB faults tires. But it does talk about control arms as a possibility. I though if it were a control arm problem the vibration would be noticed in the steering wheel. Is it possible that Buick has enough isolation in the steering machnics to isolate out a vibration that might be felt in the seat? The tires have been load balanced. Wouldn't load balancing eliminate a wheel, tire, bearing, spindle and roter as a vibration problem in the rear of the car?
Reply to
thomas.jacobs