My apologies for my misstating carb for FI....

Never post close to midnight or you may make a mistake. I apologize to those who seemed to take it to heart.... I work on over 6 cars a day and hadn't seen the Nissan in 6 months...... Anyone with info on 67 + 68 Jeep Commando parts I'd like to talk to you. Looking for the hardtop covers and more original parts.

Common problems I don't list but the complicated ones I would like help on I do, why be wrong when someone can help you be right. We are talking about cars, machines that families sit in and I don't like to think I could cause someone serious injuries instead of safe travels.

In my world it's simple you don't like my post, don't answer it. If you can't help then read on to someone you can. Being petty and starting problems are immature and should not take place on a message board where people come for help not headaches.

I appreciate those who answered honestly and in detail that left me thinking about how I can solve my problems. I hope I can continue to post if I need help without having to write a book first on what to say or not to say.

Reply to
TNTMobileMech