VW Mechanic in NYC area?.

Looking for a good mechanic in NYC. My Jetta is past 60K and I want to have a general check-up and tune up done. Car runs good, no big problems, just the usual 5-year old car problems. + minor complains. But I'd like to get ahold of a good mechanic before any problems come my way.

Thx.

------------------

Reply to
andres.munoz

Obviously no one is answering your request, and not being from NYC, the only thing I can suggest is to try your local VW dealer's service department.

Reply to
Papa

Rapid Parts I think its

but I'm not certain on this. Why don't you try one of those newfangled searchy-engine thingys like Google, or Yahoo, Ask Jeeves? Stop boring us with your petty problems, we like to deal with real problems.

Reply to
Pierre_St_Germain

Real problems?.. then don't read the post.

Reply to
andres.munoz

When I lived in north jersey, I used to go to Dealer Alternative in West Orange, NJ. Seth is pretty knowledgeable. The only problem was that his shop only opened on weekdays from 9 to 5

Reply to
fpringgo