Old wheel balancers for home use

I have been looking for sometime for a wheel balancer for my home shop for my 1990 mustang, 2007 escape, 2013 Silverado, and my soon to be 16 year old daughter's car. (I already have a manual tire changer).

What do you guys know about these hand spun balancers?

Are they very accurate and would they last a long time in a home shop? I am not sure parts can be purchased anymore.

Reply to
stryped1