Oxygen Sensor: CROSS COUNTS?

What is a "good" or "normal" amount of Cross Counts when it comes to the Oxygen Sensor? The vehicle in question is equipped with the GM 3.1 MPFI engine from the early 90's. The O2 Sensor in this car was replaced with a New Bosch sensor about 1 year ago, and I'm trying to figure out if the O2 itself has already become "lazy".

From what I've read online, I BELIEVE it should cross the 0.45 volt mark approximately 10 times per second, but I am not 100% sure at this point.

Anyone?

THANKS A MILLION!:)

Reply to