Perpetual Motion Car

It takes NO energy to move a car once it is moving on level ground.

It takes a tremendous amount of energy to overcome bearing friction in a car moving on level ground. And the heavier the car the more energy it takes. Improvements in auto gas mileage over the last 30 years have resulted more from reducing car weight than any other factor. That's why we have FWD cars - they can be made smaller, therefore lighter, without the driveshaft crowding the driver's elbow.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

lol. Unless your in space or going downhill or toally frictionless, you aint going very far for very long without propulsion my friend.

Reply to
ed

Are you celebrating April Fools day late this year?

Rodan wrote:

Reply to
John S.