Re: Frigging shipping sux!!! How can I get my parts to Canada?

What mail/shipment items are duty- and/or tax-free to canada? You don't have to pay duties and taxes if your mail item is:

  • a gift worth or less; or
  • worth or less.

I don't know about the jail term for those who lie on the customs declaration. If it isn't too long then just get the guy to send it by mail and mark it as a gift.

Reply to
boxing

I can get that married Irish woman (married to that Irish guy,

wayyyyy over yonder across the big pond to send me stuff much easier, and much better, than anybody in Canada. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin