Re: just a moment

of course...if you go back to that knowledge.com linky......

> and learns yer arse to converse in a more proficient tounge.. > i mays considers a rebutal of me ways.

Hello, Pot? This is kettle... You're black!

Sorry, MM, but you don't have a leg to stand on in the language proficiency department. Particularly not when attempting to read anything you post causes headaches.

Hint: You may think it's cute, or "adds personality", or whatever, but I, for one, think your "country-hick" style of posting makes you look like a complete idiot, and for the most part, I ignore you because of it.

Reply to
Don Bruder

Isn't that what you usually say prior to pressing the button, or cutting the haed off someone who isn't 'religious enough'?

Do the world a favor. Don your bomb belt, get a birthday cake and blow out the candle...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B