Re: Traffic accidents go down as cell phone usage goes up

That is a good argument which I happily accept.

Reply to
xfile

Well done again, ignore the argument I put to you and do nothing except spout more bullshit.

Reply to
dorayme

Top-posting is *never* appropriate. Ever.

Reply to
Lewis

Only in email.

Reply to
Savageduck

No, not in email. Not in USENET posts. Not in letter writing. Not in anything, ever, at any time. Top posting is something invented by Microsoft and like nearly everything they developed on their own, it is a clusterfuck of an idea.

Reply to
Lewis

And when the correct letterbox for the letter is above others. And when you want to put your event poster above someone else's. And when building a fence up a hill.

;-)

Reply to
Your Name