Reducing Power Steering Pump PSI on Modern Car

Sorry Kevin:

Due to issues at conception & birth, I don't *get* abbreviations or initials.

I would not wish, what happened during my earliest years, on my WORST ENEMY.

Seriously.

I do not speak lightly of it.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1812b85c-62d7-41b1-ad2a-a55b99535518 @googlegroups.com:

I feel sorry for anyone that has to struggle more than the rest of us, good luck. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

Kevin Bottorff wrote: " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1812b85c-62d7-41b1-ad2a-a55b99535518 @googlegroups.com:

Thanks. At least whatever you are dealing with is external(outside of your brain or body).

Reply to
thekmanrocks