Replacing Motor Mounts on 1995 Nissan Maxima

I'm considering purchasing a 1995 Nissan Maxima off of a family member. It's in great condition, except the motor mounts need to be be replaced. I can buy the actual mounts for a decent price only, but I have neither the tools nor training to replace them myself. Does anyone know the average price for this labor in the Los Angeles area? Thanks.

Reply to
dev/null