Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information. I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of it's value?

Doc Dice

Asshole...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Reply to
Paul

No point in repeating the URL.

Reply to
Doc Dice

No point to the post or the URL in the first place, moron.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

to check on

is being

Think it will work, Paul? Where am i today, whois nazi?? You clueless loser. If you don't like RV's than don't look at them.

Reply to
Doc Dice