Tata Nano Car – World Cheapest Car

Nano is the cheapest car of the world. This car comes with 624cc petrol engine and is equipped with all the latest features and technologies. Visit-

Anushka Sharma

That's not a car, it's a deathtrap (in collision with a REAL car).

Reply to
Rick

It's more apt to be in a collision with vehicles like motorcycles pulling overloaded trailers or bullock carts.

You guys seem to have no idea what the roads are like out there. If you think the Nano looks unsafe, you should see some of the homemade trailers people are riding in out there....

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Just for fun, have a look at some of these...

Reply to
Tegger

If I was living in India and if I was interested in buying a used car, (I prefer used cars/vehicles) I think I would look around for a good used Jeep or a good used Hindustan car.I like that name, Hindustan. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The Hindustan is kind of a fun car. It makes the VW Beetle look high tech, though. You can see all sorts of wacky modifications to the things, including stretch versions with sheet aluminum sides and tack-welded pickup truck beds hanging off the back.

The Hindustan is the kind of thing that the Nano is a safer, more reliable, and lower emission replacement for.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey