Will this REALLY cause a PROBLEM? If so, how much??

I just noticed that the vacuum hose that goes from my engines Throttle Body to the Fuel Pressure Regulator has 2 small "cracks" in it.

I have been running a little RICH for quite some time now, and couldn't figure out why, especially under high vacuum situations such as IDLE and DECELERATION.

I know that engine manifold vacuum is supposed to decrease the Fuel Pressure by about 3-10 psi., but I don't know how much of a difference

3 psi would make when it comes to my Air/Fuel ratio??

Also, could this be the cause of my slightly higher than normal MAP readings?(voltage)

THANKS EVERYONE!:)

By the way, it's a Chevy 3.1 MPFI from 1991.

Reply to
Sykesguy