[4/23/06] ScionVIP @ NHRA XPLOD - Virginia Motorsports Park

Scion VIP @ NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals

Scion is hitting the drag strip hard this year and we would like to bring some Scion VIP guests with us! We're looking for 100 Scion enthusiasts and their custom Scions to join us trackside and cheer on pro Scion racers like Leslie Durst-Armendariz (Horizon Motorsports Scion tC), Chris Rado (WORLD Racing Scion tC), and Brad Personett (Titan Motorsports Scion tC) at six NHRA Xplod Racing Series events. As our guest, enjoy Scion VIP hospitality - including a catered lunch - and show off your customized Scion in the special Scion class of the NHRA Xplod car show. Receive special gifts and more!

When: Sunday, April 23rd, 2006

What:

Winners of the 100 VIP packages receive the following: * Entry into NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals for you and a guest * Entry of you Scion into the car show (trophy and cash prize available) * Display of your Scion with 99 other Scions in a special Scion VIP area * Access to all the NHRA Xplod Sport Compact National's features, including onstage entertainment, car show, lifestyle features, and most importantly - seeing the quickest and fastest Scions to ever hit the dragstrip take on the world.

  • A Scion VIP catered lunch
  • Special gifts and plenty of Scion swag

How:

Enter the contest by filling out the registration form accessible at

or directly at
If you are selected, youwill be invited to join 99 other proud Scion owners for anunforgettable day of fun at the NHRA Xplod Virginia Sport CompactNationals.

Why:

The Scion VIP series is Scion's way of thanking Scion enthusiasts who are as passionate about their Scion as we are. The Scion VIP series lets owners enjoy a day of fun and special recognition while meeting other Scion owners just like you.

Where:

Virginia Motorsports Park

8018 Boydton Plank Road Petersburg, VA 23803

To find out more about Scion's involvement in the NHRA Xplod Series, please visit

For more about the NHRA Xplod Sport Compact Racing Series, please visit

To find out more about the venue, please visit:

ScionVIP