Can I put P215/70 R14's on an old 1999 Corolla?

I have an old beater 1999 Corolla VE that is in desperate need of tires. It currently has P185/65 R14's on it. I have a set of P215/70 R14's sitting here that still have really good treadwear.

The sidewall is 1.2" bigger and the overall diameter is + 2.4" But will they fit? It is really hard to go buy new tires for an old runaround car.

Thanks for any opinions.

Reply to
danspangenberg