Chevy commercials at the movies

The irony.

We're at the movies today and yes, we have to pay for a movie theatre so we can see Chevy commercials before it starts.

SO they're advertising how deep Chevy's roots run with the American people "Chevy Runs Deep", and I'm thinking yeah;

Deep in debt, to the tune of what? $50 billion they'll never repay?

Deep in the pockets of the unions?

Deep in the delegation of force against tax slaves to support them instead of filing for bankruptcy when they had a failed business model?

Just swell. It was all I could do not to should all this out loud while the commercials were running.

I WILL NEVER BUY OR OWN A CHEVY, FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!

Reply to
Jane_Galt

"Jane_Galt" wrote

I think they're using all the tax payer handouts they received to pay for all the advertising they've been doing of late. According to their many commercials spots every car they make is now better than all of the previous leaders (which is every company but them). I love how they are targeting North American Asians and black consumers (judging from actors in commercials). Apparently the new demographics for Chev/Dodge/GMC. Good luck with that.

Econo-cars

Reply to
Econo-cars