FS: 1992 Toyota Supra 84 K $5,000

84,338 miles White coupe on blue interior
6 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, 2WD
A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats,
Airbag: Driver, Alarm, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Sunroof/Moonroof
This is a rare 92 N/A Toyota Supra with a little over 84k miles. The interior is in excellent condition and has not been smoked in. I got this car about 3 years ago and the timing belt had already been replaced. Since then I had a new metal head gasket installed by a good mechanic. This was the last year for the third generation supra (Mkiii) and turns many heads. I am constantly getting compliments at gas stations and by random people walking by. I love this car but the reason I am selling it is because I am a drummer and I need something with more space for transporting drums from gig to gig. I hate to sell this car but the time has come to pass it on to another supra fan. I am asking 5k and please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Bryan Dresher PA
http://www.AllPoconos.Com/class/ads/1198195231.htm

Jeeeesus! another Pennsylvania seller.
This fellow with his drums that won't fit in his vehicle reminds me of our former neighbor, a lady who was a professional harp player, who worked weddings and such. She drove a VW bug, and had to borrow my VW squareback to go on gigs. I never complained because I liked the sound of her practising next door. (It sounded like Heaven...!)