FS: 1992 Toyota Supra 84 K $5,000

84,338 miles White coupe on blue interior

6 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, 2WD

A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Alarm, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Sunroof/Moonroof

This is a rare 92 N/A Toyota Supra with a little over 84k miles. The interior is in excellent condition and has not been smoked in. I got this car about 3 years ago and the timing belt had already been replaced. Since then I had a new metal head gasket installed by a good mechanic. This was the last year for the third generation supra (Mkiii) and turns many heads. I am constantly getting compliments at gas stations and by random people walking by. I love this car but the reason I am selling it is because I am a drummer and I need something with more space for transporting drums from gig to gig. I hate to sell this car but the time has come to pass it on to another supra fan. I am asking 5k and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Bryan Dresher PA

alpc56

Jeeeesus! another Pennsylvania seller.

This fellow with his drums that won't fit in his vehicle reminds me of our former neighbor, a lady who was a professional harp player, who worked weddings and such. She drove a VW bug, and had to borrow my VW squareback to go on gigs. I never complained because I liked the sound of her practising next door. (It sounded like Heaven...!)

Reply to
mack