FS: 2007 Toyota Yaris 10 k $10,500

10,400 miles Black Hatchback with Black interior

4 Cylinders Automatic, 3 door, 2WD

A/C: Front, Power Steering, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Anti- Lock Brakes, CD Player

Does 40 Mpg. Very comfortable. Purchased only one year ago. I am the first owner and selling because I am leaving the country and moving back to India. MUST SELL!!! Price negotiable. Adjustable seats, automatic transmission, great AM/FM player. AUX input for IPOD connection.

Amit Sharma Macungie PA

alpc56