Highlander second row heating

I test drove a Highlander V6 AWD with third row seat last weekend. Both me and wife were surprised to find no heater/AC fan for the second row seats. The salesman looked but could not find it either. So, I want to ask the owners if they miss it at all?

Personally, I was buying an SUV for providing more comfort to my 5 year old who travels in the back seat. Honda Pilot is my second choice (wife likes the roomy interior design on the Highlander better than the Pilot) and it (Pilot) comes with automatic climate control (on the EX model).

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
bc

I believe the AC and heater ductwork for the second row seats are under the front seats.

Reply to
Ray O