Need to pass inspection Help with 2000 camry CEL.

It has already been mentioned once, but I'll just bring it up again. There should be an EGR temp/flow sensor in the EGR tube that runs from the valve back up to the intake manifold. A fauly sensor can also trigger that same code. I can't imagine that the sensor is too expensive - you may want to try replace that as well.

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi

You can download a more comprehensive manual here...

FWIW YMMV

Reply to
NickySantoro