OT: Oil prices dropping all day

There's got to be *some* way we can make the Galveston hurricane of 100 years ago the fault of George Bush.

Reply to
ravelation

Sorry, but I went through several of these, and what I saw were some right-wing idiots and pathological liars claiming that the left blame Bush for Katrina, plus a couple complaints about fiscal issues that could have better-prepared New Orleans for a hit.

The people on the left were claiming that global warming may be a contributor to these storms, and that Bush's polices are not helping the situation, which is a reasonable opinion.

Reply to
dizzy

Look, I don't have time to read through all that right-wing claptrap. It makes me want to puke. If I want to see idiot right-wingers making ridiculous claims about lefties blaming Bush for Katrina, I can do that right here.

Get off the pot, and point to an article written by a lefty, or an unbiased (no the evil, twisted, self-serving right-wing interpretations) reporting of what a lefty said, that blames Bush for hurricane Katrina.

Considering the amount of time that Bush has been in office, and the fact that global warming is a phenomenon decades in the making, I really doubt that you'll be able to satisfy me.

Reply to
dizzy

I can satisfy a LOT of people, if they're the right kind.

And you're second paragraph is the smartest thing I have EVER heard (er, seen) you say here (except for "I own a Supra")! You get the prize!

Al Gore himself has blamed Bush for allowing policies that enhance Global Warming. Google it. It's all over the place.

You're absolutely right! Global Warming was decades in the making. But there are Environmentalist whacko k00ks out there that say Bush's Pro-industry policies have increased the temp of the Gulf and is causing the hurricanes to be stronger; blowing right by the fact that intense hurricanes occur every 35-40 years.

Google it...you'll find it. I would start with MoveOn.org, myself...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Lack of evidence noted.

Reply to