OT: Where are the Worst Drivers? (US only) (At least the post involves cars, some of which would be Toyotas)

You gotter Hashi...our club url is

Gord Beaman

You've both got me beat by a mile. I didn't get my first license until

2/22/85. I was the 3d from last technician licensed that month.

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

I'm not hearing anything on either frequency at 0421 Z here in Kankakee

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

When did PEI become VY2? VY1 is the Yukon. (What's the call sign for Yukon Jack?) It used to be part of VE1 along with NS and NB. Yukon and NWT used to be VE8 until they started adding prefixes. I'm not even sure what NWT or Nunavit are anymore.

Now you know I'm falling behind the times.

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

Piddily pitter patter Piddly pitter patter Talking's all I ever do.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

Better yet, instead of locking them up in a box with BOOM-BOOM-BOOM music, lock them up with clasical music, or Big Band. (Why is the song "Minnie the Moocher" stuck in the muzak track in my head again?)

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

Just take those old records off the shelf. I sit and listen to them by myself. Today's music ain't got the same soul. I like that old time rock and roll.

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

Little old lady who?

Charles

Reply to
n5hsr

I'm also a VE...(volunteer examiner)...we have about 500 in Canada...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Weird Al kicks major butt!

Reply to
Sharx35

Yodelling?

Reply to
HachiRoku

HEY! I like that song!

Reply to
HachiRoku

snip

I got that one. It's fantastic!!!

Something like George Jones? I hear ya!!!

Reply to
Bassplayer12

If you like album that will test your sound system, you should also try "Talk" by Yes. Inside, there is a warning something that says: "Caution, extreme dynamic range"... or something close to that. But, don't worry, I have the system to handle all that, and then some. My speakers, JBL XPL-200's, can take peaks of 800W.

Reply to
Bassplayer12

snip

I have a 200W Denon power amp to drive the woofers and a 125W Denon stereo receiver that I use as a pre amp and to drive the mids and highs. I have a JBL professionnal cross over. I need that much power because JBL recommend 200 MINIMUM and 200 is not enough. The XPL-200's work best bi-amped. It is not because of personnal choice.

snip

I am learning to play bass too because I have always loved the "bottom end". So, I hear ya "loud and clear".

Reply to
Bassplayer12