Re: Head bolt failure and Coolant Loss on 2002-2006 Toyota 2.4L engines

This is something like I would think GM would have done, we has a 82? caddy with the 4.1, everytime we went to the dealer there were 5-6 motors on the floor for the week they replaced under warranty, even my dealer said the 4.1 was probably the worst motor gm ever made. Well maybe the Olds deisel conversion and the Vega were worse but the caddy would blow head gaskets starting at 40000 onward, several I saw on the highway in meltdown mode, black and white smoke out the exhaust. Toy has noted alot of issues with their "becoming #1 in sales but after this much time selling a defect like this it is disturbing.

Reply to
ransley