Re: OT - CharlesTheCurmudgeon, alias Norman Bates, judges others

That's not a credible statement.

Has he ever praised MoveOn? Has he even defended it? I don't remember him doing either.

Why isn't misogyny an example of an animalistic urge? Because it sure isn't a sign of a cereberal cortex working at full capacity.

Nobody, not even the people who share most of your political and religious viewpoints, considers you a particular decent human being. Maybe you want to be one, but you're certainly not succeeding at it. I really worry that if you don't hurt yourself, you'll one day hurt somebody else because there's an outright creepiness to your personality. I'm serious. Get help, and not the type that reinforces your faults.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly