16 inch wheels on 2004 Camry?

What would be the result if I put 16 inch wheels and tires on my 2004 Camry? Is that supposed to improve the already quite good ride, or what?

Also, does anyone have any experience with the so-called dash kits that make it possible to dress up your dashboard, console, door handle bezels, etc. with wood or simulated wood overlays which have 3M adhesive on the back?

Thanks.

John

Reply to
John

Its more for handling than soft ride. It allows the use of a lower profile tires which means less side wall flexing. My 03 SE came stock with 16 tires and different trim on dash and side panels. (Plus other suspension mods for better handling and rear disc on the 4 cyl).

Reply to
Wolfgang